Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Answer

1 Thessalonians 2:11-13

For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is at work in you who believe.

Tonight I do thank God continually. We heard tonight that the job is still a possibility, but not until into the summer. I am okay with that. I know that my husband will get a job, and for now he can concentrate on finishing his Masters. I feel like God let us have a peek at what he has planned for us, and has said “now get to work, and we can get the show on the road.”

My husband is going to try to get a temporary position at the same company near by, and work on getting the Masters wrapped up. I am going to work on getting control of the house, and getting things done around here. We now know that we need to get ready because God has big plans, and the next time we feel him taking us somewhere we will be ready.

No comments: